Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Preparing for my Journey

Getting ready to leave, I've spent precious time with friends before departure.  It's as if I'm gathering all my strength around me, my loved ones blessing me and living through my experiences with me.  Generous contributions continue flowing in, to make this trip possible. Thank you to all! 
Want to see my Amazon healer?  Elisa Vargas Fernandez  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXez5rP7UTk  I added these flowers because they reflect colors the Shipibo tribe love to wear.
On this sacred journey, receptive to healing, it occurs to me that as I welcome a miracle, so can all my beloveds! We are all connected, my journey effects yours. As I travel to experience a new life, entrenching myself in ceremony, I ask you to be clear in your thoughts, and what YOU would like to have transpire; for yourself, and your loved ones.  As I receive, so can each of you.  We help one another!


5 comments:

  1. In the last 6 months, We've fallen so deeply in love her and I, It's been amazing. She's lifted my heart and soul and touched my life in a way I've never known. I don't think I've ever had a harder test then letting her out of my arms at the airport security check point on Wednesday, Both I and my heart were in tears, as she said to me "I never understood the saying parting is such sweet sorrow, until now", now I understand it as well. Please pray for a miracle for a very special giving person who has touched so many people's lives and in so many different ways. One of the most incredibly positve and loving people I have EVER had the fortune to meet with the added BONUS of falling deeply in LOVE with. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, my prayers along with my heart go with you. I will LOVE you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Godda Tani your Light shines bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodbye my love may God speed you home. The love of my life is gone and my heart knows only emptiness and sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just learned of you through your youtube video on crystal clearing. I am deeply saddened that you have left this earth. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends. May your spirit rest in peace. ♥

    ReplyDelete