Sunday, April 25, 2010

Advice


"In Western medicine when we hear the word cancer, we panic. With Eastern medicine, they simply treat it as another condition, and take care of it".   These were the words of wisdom spoken to me by my friend Orest Pelechaty http://www.acufinder.com/Acupuncturist/60961 .  He said digestion is essential to optimal health, and promptly put me on enzymes. Dar often suggests taking bitters 1/2 hour before meals.
Bill Brodhead mentioned that The Healing Centre in OR, believes the key to beating cancer is building up your immune system.  (check out his picture to the left, and the rest of his photos at http://www.wpb-radon.com/topPage_Billsphotos.html they're amazing).  My "Auntie Kay" (Kay Cordell Whitaker, author of The Reluctant Shaman and The Sacred Link http://www.worldbalance.com/index.htm) surprised me with the grand information about red meat being healthy, provided it's organic.  Grass fed is so important and rare these days! Kay says "stop eating all vegetable oils. These veggie oils are very carcinogenic!!!!"  Eat only animal fats and coconut and palm oils. Never cook with olive oil.
       While in the tee pee ceremony, I saw a face with big teeth come up and bite me right in the chest!  Kay, who was in New Mexico, in pipe ceremony for me at the same time, saw it also, and said it was the spirit of Sage biting the cancer right out of me.  How interesting!  She said spirits take on all sorts of interesting forms.  I know I have physically felt and seen them.  For me, they have felt exactly like human touch.  Kays teachings are a significant part of my spiritual foundation.  Although in New Mexico, she is near and dear to me in my heart, always.  Thank you Auntie Kay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tani, thanks so much for doing this blog, what a great way to keep us all up to date! I will be back in town May 18, hoping that we can reconnect soon. Sending you love and all the wonderful healing energy that is so abundant here in Ecuador. Love you, Annie

    ReplyDelete