Saturday, April 24, 2010

So much has happened

My brother Dar did a Cherokee healing ceremony for me on 2/21/10.  This was one out of a series of four.  He pulled out the spirit of cancer, and we literally saw it behind the tee pee, fussing and fuming that it had been dislodged.  With 40 people present and praying, it had absolutely NO permission to return. Thank you Dar!
My research began.  Cancer comes as a result of genetics, environment, foods, emotions and spirit.  I had LOTS of work to do on myself. Using some of my own inner processes (healer - heal thyself!) As much as I could, I resolved and healed every significant relationship I could think of from child hood up.  This included my anguish over not being present for Tashina, in a way that would have felt right for me.  Now, it feels sooooo good!
According to Jerri Brunetti, 12 year cancer survivor http://www.agri-dynamics.com/, personality C types are more cancer prone, and he described it something like this:
1) Lack of close relationship in childhood with 1 or more parent(s).
2) Despair or unhappiness over family life.
3) Non expressive with anger.
This supported my research on the importance of inner work/healing. 
Jackie Tice http://www.jackietice.com/ and Dr. Nick Dimartino told me to honor the herbs I'm taking by thanking them for their gifts and healing my body.  Nice touch! 
I try to exercise a little every day, even if it is "just a little".  I try to eat organic as much as possible.  I try to consume raw dairy (very good for you) and stay away from processed dairy.  I found out that almost everyone having cancer has leaky gut syndrome.  4 oz. of raw cream per day fills in the leaks.  Young Livings' Ninxia Red taken daily, helps re-set the gut.  Vitamin D is more of a hormone than a vitamin, and helps alkalize the body.  I'm taking 6-8000 IU daily.  Interesting stuff!
Since healing cancer outside of allopathic medicine is in the minority, I haven't been able to land a conclusive medical/scientific test that will prove how much or little cancer is left in my body.

Test options:
1.  Blood test - non conclusive because as cancer cells die, they release into the blood stream, showing an increase in cancer cells.
2.  Pet scan - must be accompanied by a cat scan, and a 1.3 cm lump is considered to small to scan.  Reason is, by nature of certain organs such as the heart, bladder etc. they, along with the cancer, will light up during scan.  Additionally, the oncologist is emphatic about not seeing me again until after surgery.
3.  Biopsy - the surgeon said even if I get a 2nd or 3rd biopsy showing I don't have cancer, he won't believe it because they could easily miss the cancer cells.
4. MRI - I just found out about this, or I would have asked the narrow minded oncologist about it.  Apparently this is a more detailed view, but I don't know if it's actually an option for me.  I'm running out of time before scheduled surgery. 

According to kinesiology testing, dowsing and intuition, my cancer cells are non-active. The problem is, there are no conclusive NON-invasive medical/scientific tests that I know of available to prove my current condition. My surgeons' theory is "remove it, to prove it".  I have a great deal of family pressure to have a lumpectomy (scheduled for May 7th at St Lukes Hosp. in Quakertown with Dr. Darius Desai, a very good surgeon).  Even I myself, believe it is a good idea to have medical proof of my current status, to know how to best proceed.  Either way (cancer free or not) this will be a life long change.  In order to remain cancer free, I am permanently adapting my new lifestyle.  More on what that is later :)

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Desai is superb. He was David's surgeon. If they go in and find nothing--they have found nothing-- which is a proof of its own. Lumpectomy is statistically safe and effective. May 7 is our anniversary. So we will be celebrating for you.

    ReplyDelete