Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Incredible!

Your support has been incredible!! An amazing journey.
Here's my thinking: They'll remove the lump in 2 days, and get the results in 2 weeks.  If it has cancer cells, it's a good thing it's out!  If the cancer cells are dormant, it's medical proof that everything we did worked (I said WE, because it's been my effort, your prayers & healing, and Creators power - together).
What's amazing to me is I've learned to be peaceful and enjoy life in the present moment, no matter what's going on.  During the course of my cancer experience, just at a time when I'm to be laughing relaxing and doing LESS, I discovered that healing cancer is time consuming, my grant application opened up and is due right after surgery,  my bills became higher, I lost my child support, and was just informed my health insurance expires 3 days after surgery (it's so much that I'm laughing right now!). 

So I learned that "what" is going on doesn't matter, "how" it's going on does.  I feel loving every moment I can (this includes kidding around with insurance people on the phone, receptionists and tellers, etc), taking in the beauty of nature each time I'm driving to an appointment, and soaking in YOUR care and positive thoughts all the way down through my toes...it feels so incredibly good to be inside me right now!

Yesterday - What a Mothers Day Gift!

4 comments:

  1. Tani - YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU!!.

    Can you re-up your insurance??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning so much from you and your wonderful spirit. I totally agree that you are amazing. mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...tried calling you but no answer..I wanted to hear your voice before your surgery..I'm sending you healing energies from the pyramids & The Hathors...I will be praying throughout the day tomorrow for you.. I love you Tanis...Godspeed with your recovery..xoxoxo...Laurie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, forgot to say how georgeous those photos of Tashina and you are! But then, I knew they could not be less than gorgeous!

    BTW, I'm posting another brief update on you, referring to any readers to your website to experience your amazing-ness for themselves!

    (I took a brief break from writing cuz I had too much stuff to do -- can't imagine having to fight cancer on top of it all, as you are doing. But we're all gonna get you better, soon, I hope!)

    Our prayers are with you today, and tomorrow, and always.

    P.S. Please check your email for today and respond!! :)

    ReplyDelete