Thursday, May 6, 2010

Surgery

Ahh, finally finished my grant application!  Wow, what an effort.  Wanting to send it in so I can simply relax next week, we just spent 3 hours figuring out how to make a 4 minute clip of a 20 minute meditation I recorded last year, and will send it all in tomorrow morning!
I register at St. Lukes Hospital in Quakertown at 10 a.m. tomorrow,  have my 1st injection at 11, and surgery begins at 1.  Dr. Desai's surgeries typically last 2 - 2.5 hrs, my recovery 1 hour,  about an hour to stabilize, and home after that!!  With the assistance of my friend Cheyenne http://www.healthheartsoul.com/ I've asked my spirit to be very present during the procedure, and to make sure everything goes well :) I'm happy now.
Angels will be at my side, as will your thoughts and prayers, keep them coming.  A smooth operation tomorrow, great assistance, speedy recovery, then better than ever!

2 comments: