Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Report!

On October 16th Dr. DiMartino checked my pulse and told me that my kidneys are healthy, vibrant and strong.  He said that when he checked it last winter, they were very weak.  According to Chinese medicine, the kidneys are the foundation to our health and immune system.  He said "what ever you've been doing, keep doing it!".  Ah, truly a clean bill of health!

So, what have I been doing?

1)  Eating organic foods, 70% alkaline (no dis-ease or illness can grow in an alkaline based body!), using my Vitamix daily. http://www.vitamix.com/  Free Shipping $25 value, use code 06-004435. 1-800-848-2649 ext 2316 Janet.

2)  Drinking water (1/2 my body weight in ounces) using the system I purchased through Blake  Sawyer (512) 263-2420

3)  Jumping daily on my "reboundAIR" to move the lymphatic system http://www.reboundair.com/ 15 minutes on the reboundair = 5 hours playing tennis, for lymph movement.  This is important because the lymp fluid removes toxins and pollutants from our bodies, and delivers oxygen to the cells.

4)  Taking specific supplements:  Triad's Chlorella (a powerful food); Royal Velvet (rebuilds organs); Zeolife (liquid probiotic & more - call Blake for these), Young Living Core Essentials (absorbable daily supplements), Y.L.'s Ning Xia Red (boosts the immune system and supports vision - my eye doctor was highly impressed with my improved vision), (I recommend all products from http://www.youngliving.com/  use code #1066040. Check out http://www.secretsofmothernature.com/tani to find out more), Standard Process ginko (memory retention) and cats claw (UN-masks cancer cells so the immune system recognizes them - call Dr. Linda Tyrie (610 775-7795), Hulda Clark's iodine- recommended by Jerry Brunetti.

5) When I eat dairy, it's raw because it has many enzymes we need.  (Homogenized & pasteurized dairy as well as chlorine scar the interior lining of the arteries.  Cholesterol is then released to seal up the scarring.  When this process is repeated too often, a build up occurs creating blockages in the arteries.  Otherwise, colesteral runs through the body like our blood or water).

This is my daily practice to achieve optimal health, and diminish the future occurrence of cancer.  By the way, I find it challenging to eat 70% alkaline in a restaurant, easy at home.  I do my best when I'm out, and make up for it when I'm home.

I am happy to help you achieve excellent health in any way that I can. If you are dedicated to improving and taking responsility for your being, you are welcome to call me (610) 346-6336.

No comments:

Post a Comment