Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reflections

I've been reflecting over my experience with the Spirit of cancer, and my relationship to it.   I discovered that I can draw the spirit of cancer into my body several different ways; stress is the easiest way, poor diet, supressed feelings etc., but today I am speaking specifically spiritually and emotionally.  There were times when I felt the presence of the spirit of cancer within me, and other times I could feel it was clearly not in my body (that felt good!).  After each ceremony, I did NOT have the spirit of cancer in my body. I held this state of being for weeks with excellent self care and nurturing until - I was in the cancer care department of the hospitals, or around loved ones with a tremendous fear of cancer.  Let me explain...

In the Ancient Egyptian teachings we talk about our energy centers (chakras) being connected to other peoples chakras with whom we have relationships.  These are known as a, or life cords. The persons with whom we have the largest connections, deepest and most intense relationships are those with whom we share the largest energy cords. Naturally, the larger the cord, the greater the impact on eachothers lives.   My mother, to whom I am most connected, after loosing her father, sister, son and numerous relatives to cancer, carried the fatality of cancer within her.  No matter how strong I stood in my belief and understanding that I could heal myself and was cancer free, when I was with close family members, my chakra cords were open to receive, guard let down, and their fears became mine. For me to not receive these fears, I would have to have had conscious awareness that I was taking them in, and how to transmute them. As a magnetic person (I can explain this later, magnetic vs electric) I took in emotions around me.  So, the spirit of cancer vacilated in and out of me.  Present some days, others not. 
Conclusion:  I did what I felt I needed to do as a responsible adult, compassionate person and knowledge level at the time.  As we say in the teachings of the Ancient Egyptian Mysteries "Everyone makes the best decision they can at the time, given their knowledge, background and experiences".  Had I not made the choices I did, I would have been fighting an uphill battle with loved ones.  Now that surgery is over, my family is relieved, and I am making choices that are right for me, with the full support of my family (but not the medical practitioners).  I have lymphodema, and according to my lymphodema physical therapist, this is a lifelong condition, manageable with my attention. All is well, my spirits are UP, I'm healthy as an ox, and truly happy. Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. As always, so beautifully expressed! Miss you, girl. (I'm back at work now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, Tani!!! I PROMISE you I will never contribute any cancerous energies/fears to you, only those of love and wholeness.
    In my meditation tonight, I was told that the best way to help you on a continuing basis is to find the things in my life that I experience as true BLESSINGS and to send that same energy to you. I do this gladly, with my whole heart, soul, and spirit!!!
    Love you-

    ReplyDelete